Application for Admission
If you feel that Sewanee Children’s Center will be an appropriate fit for your child and you would like to apply for the upcoming school year, please:
- Read our website, including the Parent Handbook, found on the Parents tab. (Please note that the Parent Handbook is for the current school year and some items may change, including the tuition and tuition discounts.)
- Complete the application form (2 pages) and mail along with your application fee of $25.00.
- Attend a school visit with the Director.
- After the school visit, the Director and parents/guardians determine if SCC is an appropriate fit for your child.
- The Director will contact parents/guardians within a week of the visit to answer any questions and then either invite your child to enroll, discuss any concerns that have arisen, or if all spaces are full, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- After your child has been accepted to Sewanee Children’s Center, the Director will send a contract and registration forms to be returned along with a non-refundable $100 registration fee to hold a space for your child.
- Once all of the required paperwork and registration is received by the Director, the enrollment procedure is complete.
Thank you for your interest in Sewanee Children’s Center.